Sunday, January 10, 2021

BRIT BRAT "MUST GET ITEMS"

 WHAT YOU GOT ON 


I came home tired from work drop my keys when I heard my husband say ......what you got on ....rolling my eyes a dress was my response I went over and kiss the top of his head ......lifting up my dress and then smirking he said  ....oh you know I cant do just that just let me know and that message better be for me ....irriated ....I told him to shut-up and went upstairs ....i went into my bedroom to change my clothes when he came up behind me startling me .....he wrap his hands around my waist and kiss my neck whispering can you shut daddy up .......feeling his hand pull down the top of my dress and play with my nipples .....letting out a soft moan.....babe let me take those clothes off I said .....he whisper that's what I'm trying to do ....pulling my dress to the side to get to my sweet spot .....your love box sent me a message and I want to do just that ....and he did just that 


Elise Mainstore 
Elise _Cintia
Fit Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venu), Maitreya, and Slink
comes in leather with a color hud of 13 different colors 
 and  in satin with a color hud of 10 different colors 
 has 6 different saying with a color hud of 7 different color for each saying 
I'm wearing this in leather in pink with white writing 










You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link @ Elise Mainstore

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...