Thursday, January 7, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

 Our Trip To Amsterdam 



We went on vacation to Amsterdam and took pictures but I forgot to post them to facebook.....I remember sightseeing, eating the local crusine, and of course shopping ...walking around I spotted this lil shop where I pick up the dress at or maybe it was the Audacity Event shit i dont remember But everywhere I would go someone would ask me about my glasses I pick at tantrum .....like everywhere i go ....they would say I like your glasses and ask where did i get them....when I go home i gonna tell the store owner maybe she should consider opening one up in Amsterdm...maybe they should franchise tantrum


[Ari-Pari] Kiah Halte Dress 

fit Beleza  (Freya, Isis, Venus), Legacy, Maitreya, Slink (HG, P, )

Has a gold and silver hud  they both had 14 different color in the hud to choose for 

im actually wearing the pink trim in gold 

pick this up at the Audacity Event Audacity Event



Tantrum
Sex-a-tary Glasses
comes in 7 different colors 
with the rim of the glass in silver and gold 
im actually wearing the pink with the gold rim 

You can pick this up at the mainstore by clicking the link Tantrum Main Store





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...