Wednesday, January 27, 2021

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE "

What To Wear  


The other day my husband called and told me to get dress he was taking me out .....I look through my closet I couldn't find anything to wear rather I wanted to wear ....As I was looking through the closet my sister in law call .....she ask me what I was doing and I explain that I looking for a dress she huff saying she got this dress she brought  that she cant fit cause she expecting twins... I thought about what she said  ...my sister in law has impeccable taste in clothes so I got in my car and drove the mile from my house .... when I got there I went straight to her closet .....she like me had numerous outfit with the tags on them ..... I didn't see anything that pop out at me was thinking I might have to go to the mall when I spotted this blue little number that was look like it might fit me perfect


 My sister in law is much  smaller than me .....I grab the dress and tried it on right in the closet .....it fit perfectly .....then I started looking through her shoes ....trying  a couple of them on but remember I brought a couple of shoes i haven't wore yet sad to say I don't even remember what they look like ...I left a note that im borrowing the dress and went home.....found a cute pair .....and also I found a perfect purse I found I pick up at Tantrum ........Needless to say I was date ready and feeling sexy so of course I took selfies and sent them to my family and friends ...and your welcome 




Pink Cherry 
.::PC::. Fur Glitter Dress "Imogen"
Fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Slink (HG), Maitreya
Comes in 9 different colors 
Im currently wearing this dress in blue 

You can pick this up at the main store for 199L each and the fat pack is 849L they also have demo....so try one on and then purchase it ........click the link and head there to Pink Cherry





Tantrum
Tantrum-The Big Bag
comes in 10  different colors and a color hud for the metal in gold and silver 
with seven bento hold options....
I actually using several of the hold options 
i use  the both hand frontal hold  and also left hold

You can pick this up at the Unik fair by clicking the link UniK and Gem Fair  
 To check out more mainstore click the link @ Tantrum Main Store
Get Ready by The Temptation....My Theme song 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...