Thursday, January 14, 2021

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout_Out"

Resolutions 

Ok Every Year most people make New Year Resolutions I'm no different ......One of my new years resolutions is to read more .... I listen to audible books all the time but I don't often pick up a book and read it any more so I decided to read a inspiration book as my first choice .....a lot of inspiring thing  was in this small book ....I'm a shame to say it took me half the day to read it...I  couldn't focus to save my life ....You know what that tell me I need to read more  and something that grab my attention....well I starting the year out right .....at least I have one book under my belt 



Mayhem Ava Outfit 
come with a top and pants 
fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya
the top has a hud of 10 different colors 
the pants comes in 7 different designs 


make sure you pick this up at the Audacity Event or Check out their main store  by checking the Mayhem



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...