Sunday, January 17, 2021

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Ride It Like You Stole It 


Sharing time ....I went undercover ....I infiltrate this motorcycle club to bust the leader well anyway ....I discover I love to ride when I was in the club ........sometime about that steel on the highway ....freeing don't get much time to ride anymore ......that was the highlight of when I use to ride with the motorcycle ....when the leader say ride out we would just ride for hours ....I love it ....at first I would ride with him then one day he taught me how to ride ..... that was the wrong thing for him

 ....one day we got into an argument and I stole his bike ....he was sooo mad at me laughing .....I end up purchasing my own bike that next week .......I use to ride everywhere but one day the rode's was slick another car cut me off and I end up falling off my bike ....my husband was sooo scared .....that he took my keys and made me agree to not to ride ......later on we sold my bike cause it was just sitting there ......so I haven't rode in a while ....well the police department decide to let some of the police officer get motorcycle's .....oh hell yeah ....I sign up to ride even tho I'm a detective .......they let me take one out and test drive it .....yeah I rode it like I stole it ......honestly I didn't want to bring the bike back ... I think its time to get me another bike 


Pink Cherry 

:::PC:::Leather Outfit  "Belinda"

has a leather corsage and pants 

fit Legacy,  Maitreya and Slink Hg

comes in black, blue/black, grey/black,  pink/black, purple/black, red/black, and teal/black 

Im currently wearing the pink/black 

you can pick this up at the main store @ clicking the link Pink Cherry Main Store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...