Sunday, January 17, 2021

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

 You Riding In Those Heels


For Christmas i ask my hubby to get me a kick scooter ....taking the scooter outside I heard him say what did u want a scooter for .....told him I  need transportation from the house to my office ....he said your home office is walking distance Brit .....looking at me like I'm crazy .....why you cant walk just walk ...rolling my eyes this is easier ....he said I was going to break my neck in those heels .......he came out side said I have to see this for myself ...with confidents I got on the scooter starting to push the scooter and hop on .......he saw me rode off and went into the house .....halfway there I almost bust my ass but caught myself ...glad he didn't see that shit .....he was right but I wont tell him that shit ....at least if I would have fall I would have been cute 

DIVAZ EMPIRE FASHION HOUSE

(DE) FATAL ATTRACTION

comes with a jacket and dress 

fit Kupra, Maitreya, Freya, Legacy, Hourglass, 

the dress comes in Red, Pink, Blue, Black, Yellow, and White 

the jacket comes in Dark blue, Grey, and light blue  

The currently wearing the light blue jacket with the yellow dress 



You can pick this up the mainstore by clicking the link Divaz Empire Mainstore
or check out the online store Divaz Empire Marketplace





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...