Sunday, December 27, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

 MY FAVORITE PAIR OF SOCK


I'm cold nature ....so I wear socks all the time .....but I have a favorite pair of socks that I love to wear I know I'm not the only one ......they so cozy .....I definitely recommend them to anybody who ask also I gave several pairs out for Christmas, Birthday and any holiday and keep several for myself  down low I gonna give you the link so you can pick up you a pair 

Elise Mainstore

Elise Stella Gacha
fit Belleza, Legacy, and Maitreya
comes with 4 different uncommon, 2 different rares and 9 different common
I actually wearing these in the Maitreya in a rare 1
it's 50L per play  
 You go to the main store and play this gacha by clicking the link ...meanwhile check out the store while your at it Elise Mainstore




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...