Tuesday, June 9, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE "

LAYING OUT IN THE SUN 

I need to get a tan so decided to put on my bikini I got at Audacity Event .......I put on my bikini but forgot the put on my sunscreen ........I was burnt like a crab you but I was sexy in my tye-dye

-IC-Tye Dye Bikinis  & Beaufort Sandals Collection


-IC-Tye Dye Bikins
Come in 14 colors
Bikini Sizes:  Legacy- Hourglass- Maitreya- Freya-Isis - Venus

 -IC-Beaufort Sandals
Sandals come in color
Blue, Black, Coral, Lime Green, Pink and White 
Sandals sizes- Legacy- Slink- Maitreya- Belleza














Clink the link to get this awesome bikini

Landmark:http://maps.secondlife.com /secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/193/81/22




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...