Saturday, June 13, 2020

BRIT BRAT " MUST HAVE ITEM"

THE DREAM

The other day I lay down looking to this roman movie when I dozed off .... In my dream I was near this sword of course i pull it out .....it was just standing there in the cement....and it was a cool looking sword so I pull it out...... the towns people was oww our princess is here  I was like wait im not no princess ...My name is Brit ...but the assisted on calling me this Brina person....the towns people took me to this palace.....  I got to the palace this tiger came up to me talking to me he was like  Hey Brina I was scared as hell it was a dam tiger but he was acting like he knew my ass .....I said hey lil nice kitty...he laugh at me Brina im Bob......

lets go for our daily walk his ass want to walk and I was trying to get away from his ass but he wanted to walk .......I grab my sword ....I'll gut a tiger....so we was walking I mean the town was different nothing I never seen before  .....the tiger was talking the whole time ....basically gossiping about the townspeople .....I finally ask him how are you able to talk he said its your dam dream you tell me.....he shut me up....He told me later I need to get ready to fight ....fight what you mean ....he said yes you have to defend the land ...wait what ....im a princess don't we have people for that .......he said you are the people ....dam I got to go out and fight well this suck .... they I was on my horse ready to defend the land when I woke up whew that was close 

Let's talk about the outfit 

First the head dress 
Elisa Athena
Im rocking the the white feathers and gold metal 
but it comes with a hud for the feathers (10) colors and metals (10) colors
you can pick it up at the Elisa store @ 249L which is an awesome price and it look awesome 
also they are adjustable 
go grab them at the Elsa store 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misty%20Mountain/157/79/2852





The outfit I got at a Arcade Event ....it was a gacha I played for 85L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...