Wednesday, June 17, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

MY DINNER DATE

The other day my husband call me to meet him so we can have late dinner date .... I was excited I was lounging  around in my pj .....I jump up and look in my closet I found the perfect sexy dress I got for the Audacity Event ......looking the mirror ....yeah I look sexy .....cant wait for him to see me .....as  I headed out

 Popcorn_-Karen Dress
this dress comes in 10 different colors  
im currently rocking the yellow 
fit Maitreya, Alice, Freya, and Hourglass 
P.S He love the dress 

Pick this dress up at the Audacity Event 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/193/81/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...