Tuesday, June 30, 2020

BRIT BRAT " FASHION SHOUT-OUT "

MY BOAT RIDE


I once went  to this beach and remember that you could rent a row boat for a day or get charge by the hour .......it was such a nice day I decided to go rent the boat and go out on the water ....Well the plan was to row the boat out on the water maybe do some fishing ....now the funny thing was I don't have a fishing rod so were the fishing come from I don't know but go with me on this laughing .....you know that didn't happen right so I gonna tell you what really happen .....so I call the rental place to get the fees, took my shower and grab this bathing suit I got at the Audacity Event .....I know I know..... I'm trying to stop shopping well not really but it sound good anyway .......but anyway I headed to the beach ...rent the boat and went out just a little bit .....realize I didn't feel like all that rowing so I just pick a place and just enjoy the water ...now the sea was calm for a while but then the tide pick up .....the breeze coming off the water was breath taking ....I just got my hair done and for once I didn't mind it blowing my hair everywhere ......so although I was lazy and didn't go far from the land I really enjoy my day on the boat


Let's talk about the outfit:
 KiB Design-Nara Swimsuit
Comes with a 15 different colors
fit Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique and Venus
you can pick this up at he Audacity Event

Check out the  mainstore @
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost%20Dreams%20Island/177/179/22


You can currently get this swimsuit at the Audacity Event
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/193/81/22



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...