Friday, June 19, 2020

BRIT BRAT "TWICE THE LOVE"

Paintball Fun 

Recently I had to go to anger management because well .....that another story for another time  ....but anyway they suggest that I take up a sport so I happen to looking on groupons where I saw a coupon for 30% off on paintball I smile ....yeah baby paintball ....Went to the newest sport store and drop pass the audacity event to pick up this paintball gun I seen that might match my outfit ....... I arrived at the paintball place ..paid the fee......they put us in teams of four .....I pick the pink team cause of course that my favorite color and I already have pink on ....it was 4 girls so we name ourselves Queen  but they look a little nerdy after that we proceed to start playing ....I was tearing their ass up I took care of the competition all myself even my team mates that's when the manager came to talk to me cause my team  mates had complain to him...... I went too far when I shoot the owner with the paintball .....needless to say he put me out for being to violent but how was I suppose to know he own the place .....I still had a ball tho 

You can get the armband at the Darkness Event 

Le Loup Spike Armbands for him and her 
Im currently rocking the pink but they it in black, white and blue 
They come in 6 different texts for males and females plus 4 different leather colors per text! Completely resizable and unisex! 100% original mesh! 

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zen%20Soul/249/142/25



Now you can get the Paintball gun at the Audacity Event
I current holding the pink leopard gun

Le Loup Cooper Paintball Gun

~Introducing Cooper Paintball Gun which comes in ten (10) different textures plus fully animated fun for the whole family.

~LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/193/81/22

Ok this song dont have anything to do with paintball but i heard it and remember it so im wanted to share it with you hope you jamming like i was


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...