Saturday, June 27, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

REMEMBERING 


Remember in the last post I was checking on a friend house ....well I got into an argument  with the hubby and decide to crash at my friend home since she was away I unpack this outfit I got from Cakeday and some cute shoes I found at Elise ......I walk around and found this spot that had a fireplace and memory cloud my mind ...Have you had a memory that made you smile when usually it bring tears to my eyes .. Have you lose anyone that you love ....... ok when I lose him I thought I would never be able to go on .......this lose hit me really hard .....I thought I never would ever smile again ....I mean my heart hurt and thought it would never heal .......funny the love never really go away but the hurt slowly lesson don't want to fool you to believe it goes away completely but it does get better......those moments when something reminds you of him ....those small moments that you actually smile about a memory those are the moments that you cherish .....this is one of those moments.....thinking about his love ....hope he know how I love him 





 Let's talk about the shoes :
Elise -Virginia
the come in Maitreya and Belleza
the shoe has the (14) color hud
for the shoes, details, heel and bow in in 14 color hud  and (3) color hud for the sole
I rocking the white .....detail in black and heel
you can get these shoes at the main store for 399L


gonna give you an example at the bottom but the look better on my feel lol


Catch at Lyft @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misty%20Mountain/141/90/2852 t\
to the main store 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...