Wednesday, June 3, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

Taking a Break 

I have been working on this project for a min.....couldn't seem to get my thoughts together today for some reason ....been working for hours and cant seem to get anything done so I decided to take a break .......Ok  remember my best friend that got me the panda dress she pick this lil number at at the Audacity Event .......shes on this Panda thing ....god bless her soul ...got to love her .....but its so comfortable ....you must go grab one .......


On my commercial break let's talk about my outfit 
                     AMF Summer Fun
I'm rocking the panda but it comes in 5 different designs 
fit Maitreya, Hourglass, Ebody, Dragon, Isis, Physique, Tonic Curvy and Fine
and last but not least Venus 

Go pick it up at the Audacity Event
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/192/80/22
or check out the main store 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Storm%20Coast/186/152/2984
or if you dont feel like going to the store check the online store 
Marketplace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/171026
 pu
p


back from the commercial  let's continue to the story ..






going outside to enjoy some sunshine ......sometime you have to walk away from a situation to get clarity .....after chilling for about an hour I came in and was able to get the project done ......sometime you just need a break





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...