Saturday, May 23, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

The Dress

My bestfriend call and told me that she brought me a dress I guess you say what's wrong with that .... well she's so animated I mean very animated....she loves cats, dogs, bears, and all kind of stuff ...my style is more sexy sheek and hers more like my little pony lol .....so of course when she say she brought me something I was worried ....She was in the store called Hexed and got me this cute little dress ..I was like oh lord ......she came in and hand me this dress well we was headed to the Disney Tribute Park ....so I went in my room and I pull it out ....I had to smile of course it was a panda dress ....Once I put it on it was really cute .... oh by the way I had fun dancing with  one of  favorite disney character .....oh yeah your welcome Holo 


 lets talk about this outfit:
You can get Hexed Newest Release  @ the Sense Event

The Kawaii Cuties Dress comes rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, and Legacy Female! I'm currently wearing the panda dress but they have 8 different more

There's 8 animal patterns to choose from! (Kitty, Froggy, Sloth, Koala, Panda, Bunny, Penguin, Dino) Each Set comes with 7 Different Colors Dress. Fatpack also available which comes with 2 bonus animal patterns in for you to mix and match!

LM- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/167/167/1502




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...