Friday, May 1, 2020

BRIT BRAT "SHOE FETISH"

SHOPPING

I decide to go shopping so I went into my closet to get something to wear....i pull out the cute LV dress and grab these cute shoes I've been dying to wear 
 the shoe from Elisa "Lauren" Shoes .....399L come with a color hud of 12 also in the hud you can change the gem (8) and the sole (4) of the shoe now this particular shoe I brought at the Saturday sale from 75L  cant guarantee if it will be Saturday Sale but I would have paid full price on this shoe


catch @ taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misty%20Mountain/142/94/2852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...