Wednesday, May 20, 2020

BRIT BRAT " SHOE FETISH"

BORED

I was in the house bored ......omg so I decided to go out and chill in the gazebo .......why do people think that if you bored inside you wont be bored outside.....im chilling in the gazebo bored as hell .....but why I'm bored I'm rocking these fabulous shoes ......no need of being bored and don't look good at it 




Elise-Rossana Shoes
The shoe has a 10 color hud 
has 4 color hud for the buckles and 4 color hud for  the sole 
I'm currently wearing the shoe in the color fushsia
the price of the shoes are 399L which are reasonable 
these shoes fit Legacy, Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink 
Make sure you run down and get you a pair  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misty%20Mountain/176/98/2852




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...