Sunday, May 10, 2020

BRIT BRAT " FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE DANCING

My girl called me and ask me if I wanted to go out ....ladies I know you have those days you want to go out but don't really want to dress up .......told her I wanted to but didn't feel like the club scene ...she said she just got invited to this block party ....word lets do this ...hanging up the phone and running to my closet....just went shopping at Audacity Event so I grab this outfit smiling yeah I'm about to rock this .....got all kind of compliment....you look cute I would hear  just smile and told them where to pick it up



 you can pick this outfit at the Audacity Event:

{RA} KWEST SET
come with 10 different colors I'm rocking the pink
fit freya, hr, maitreya, phys and maitreya
cost 299L each

You can pick it up at the Audacity Event 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/176/36/23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...