Saturday, May 2, 2020

SHOPPING AND STARBUCKS

Petty Betty 

I went out for a day of shopping when I decided to go to this coffee shop that just open up ....well the board told me to chick it and you will get a free cup of coffee ....when i didn't receive my coffee I ask the guy behind the counter if he can help me .....he just look at me and didn't say shit ....I ask him if he could please help me ....he just stared at me blankly ....he just look at me and didnt say anything  .....then he turn his back on me ....while talking to him the girl behind the counter look up ...she was washing her hands  well I have to say she must have the dirtiest hand ever cause when I left she was still washing her hands ........I said Hello to him several time and did everything but jump up and down to get this attention but I got no assistance so finally I left ....I went down about 2 miles to the Starbucks and came back ....stood there in front of him and he had the nerve to say you cant bring that in here..... rolling my eyes .......he say Mahem you can't drink that in here .......giving him the side eye....oh now u speak .....taking a sip of my coffee .....he said im going to call the cops if you don't stop .....I told him and tell them what.....im drinking coffee in a coffee shop...this is a coffee shop right ....I am drinking coffee right the girl that still washing her hands said yep  ....I said case close.... so for the next 10 mins i stood there sipping my Starbucks  while he glare at me .....petty I know but after drinking my coffee i felt refresh and was ready for my day of shopping


 Let's talk about the outfit .......I got the outfit at the Audacity Event 
Outfit: Queendom Dress I'm wearing the LV dress from this collection
it come in 11 different colors 
Sizes:  Ebody Curvy- HG- Maitreya- Freya- Isis- Venus

Event: Audacity Event

Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/193/81/22


glasses: SHOOK-Lunari Sunglasses I got them on marketplace by clicking the link
and the purse: AWFUL: Finesse wallet also brought on marketplace here the link 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...