Friday, May 15, 2020

SMOKE OUT

Flying High

The Captain call me and ask me to go undercover at a marijuana distillery ....He said word on the street that they selling more then marijuana .....He said he needed me to get information don't shot anyone he said ...rolling my eyes .....just get info .....now when I arrived to work I thought I was going to be working in the warehouse ...of course not that would be too easy ....I was assign outside in the  garden talking about the biggest contact high....my job was to water the garden and pack up the weed in those little packets......also they had me planting strawberry and all kind of fruit well not planting more like monitoring them planting lol  .....use them in the marijuana ....the had this joint call strawberry sting ...this weed has a hint of strawberry ...they was passing the joint around cause it was one of their newest product....was weary of of hitting the joint cause I was on the clock...but didn't want my cover blown so I smoke the joint shit I figure it was product testing right ...job related  .....one of the owner took a liking to me ....he flirted all the time ....so I tried to fish info from him but came up short ......He ask me out everyday and I politely turn him down.  So when he ask me again to go out on a date with him I reluctantly said yes   .....while on this date I slip him some truth serum in his drink  while he went to the bathroom ...was waiting on pens and needles for him to drink the drink ...he finally drink the drink and started to talk....when I said he


 Lets talk about the outfit during unschedule commercial
All the I have on I got at the  Audacity Event

Introducing his an her True Colors Bandanas which comes in eight (8) different colors plus 5 bonus textures in the available fatpack!

They are completely resizable to fit any avatar! Drop in and get yours

🏙http://maps.secondlife.com/secondl…/WestCoast%20Stables/…/22

B.N Bea Shorts
come in 8 colors 
Im wearing the black shorts 
Check out the store by clicking on the link  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Next/38/53/35

 Hexed 
Sinsation Top 
Come in 9 different style
I have the 420 on
now back to the story
talk I mean talk ..his ass wouldn't shut up he talk about everything ....omg I wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up but I need my info  ....by the end of the date I had info on what drugs (Cocaine and Heroine) and  when the date of the next shipment time and what the kind of truck that they would be driving  and even the name  and all the people who was involve in this.....needless to say we was able to come in and bust them of the drugs well not the marijuana cause that was legal .....i quit a week later didn't want to look like I was in on the bust ....taking me some of that strawberry sting with me .....hell hope they don't make me take a piss test anytime soon

Normally I leave song but thought this would make you laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...