Friday, May 1, 2020

JOINING A FIGHT CLUB

NO GIRL FIGHT


I have a brother ...his name is Mannie Mack.....  he's actually gave me the name Brit Brat when we was little .....said I was this bratty lil sister rolling my eyes which we all know that far from the truth well maybe not but we gonna say that anyway ......he has his own family with his wifey and their lil girl Zendeya so I dont see him much these days .....my  brother always got some hustle going on ...thats where we both alike ....he's always got something going on......let me say this if you want one of the fliest custom made car my brothers your man  ...you need to hit his box .....but anyway we not here to talk about that ...he tped me over to see his new boxing league ...as he show me around I was impressed .....he showed me the grand prize which was 5000L sitting on a table ....taking the cash and counting out an thousand ....and putting it in my bra....he yell put that back but I need some money for an outfit....he yell that's the prize money put that back .....word  that's what's up putting the money back on the table  ....






hell I can win that money .......getting excited I want to fight he suck his teeth ....hell no Brat ...rolling my eyes I paid his ass no mind I went home and call my girl Minx up ....girl let's  go work out cause I have a fight in two weeks .......she was excited as I was so we went shopping to get some workout clothes and we hit the gym .......on our way to the boxing gym we saw a arcade next to the gym .....we was working out for about 5 mins when we both was tired looking at Minx shit this workout shit is for the birds ....lets go to the arcade for 5 mins then we can come back and workout..... 2 hours later leaving the arcade we headed home ...




 I got this outfit on marketplace
I come in pink and my girl Minx has the black one one .......
Nykie gym outfit: in pink 199L
it come with the sport bra, workout pants and sneakers for a good price

thinking shit I know how to fight he's ass taught me .....he's also the reason I have a fascination with guns I got plans for that money  ....I call my brother the next day and ask him if  I can I wear pink when I fight .....he yell hell no so loud I had to take the phone away from my ear .....or you really meant I can't fight ...whining why .........he said cause he said so ...other than cause you said so give me a reason why I can't fight.....he said I'll give you three......1. It won't look right to have my lil sister in the ring it would look rig if you win .....2. You getting in free u know you are going to be in VIP and I charge 500L for VIP so just be happy ...now you can be a ring girl and that's pushing it cause I don't want to see that shit.... I don't want to be no dam ring girl I want to fight .......oh hell no plus.... the third reason and the most important reason ......... you know you have a quick temper and you will forgot you suppose to be fighting and  pull you gun but I get that from you ...exactly ...thanks for making my point so Hell NO BRITISH  ...im not fucking with you Brit ...so if you don't do the ring girl you don't do nothing but you bring your lil ass Sunday and hang out in VIP and dont drink up all my top shelf shit either ....ok thinking he can miss me on not drinking his shit up.  I have to say I enjoy the fight and I even con I mean I had my brother to donate the money for my new outfit below smirking

How this is the info to come and check out the fight below

 I got my outfit @ Kustom9
Kitja Silvia top in lavendar for 249L 
Kitja shorts in lavendar for 249L



If you need tickets to the event or if you are interested in fighting hit my brother up inworld @ 亗ℳάηηίέ ℳάÇҚ亗  (eyeamagod)






GRID WIDE FIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP 

GENERAL ADMIN - 300L

VIP- 500L

YOU MIGHT BE USED TO EVENT ADMIN SELLING VIP ACCESS TICKETS AND THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM GENERAL ADMISSION. NOT THESE. VIP ACCESS INCLUDE...

DIRECT TP TO YOUR SEAT FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTY. NO FIGHTING YOUR WAY TO FIND A SPOT THROUGH THE CROWD.

CLEAR VANTAGE POINT OF THE CAGE AND ALL THE ACTION FROM A COMFORTABLE SEAT WITH BOTTLE SERVICE.

THERE IS ONLY 20 VIP SPOTS AVAILABLE

60 TICKETS IN ALL. DONT WAIT. GET YOURS NOW
CONTACT

Check out the video below by clicking the link:

https://www.facebook.com/london.savage.5891/videos/132563948347861/https://www.facebook.com/london.savage.5891/videos/132563948347861/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...