Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Brit Brat "SHOE FETISH"

MIDNIGHT DRINK 
One night I couldn't sleep so I decide have a drink on my beach...now I know It was at night but nothing wrong with rocking a cute shoe while you at it 
The shoe I'm rocking is from Elise " Dita"
it come with a color hud with a variety of 10 colors also change the shoelaces and the metal 
 come in Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, and Legacy and at a great cost of 399L 


 im wearing the purple with the white shoelace  .......but you change it to whateva color u would like



catch a taxi:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misty%20Mountain/176/98/2852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...