Saturday, April 4, 2020

A new beginning

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FACE 



Recently I have several people ask me why i look differently ....I was hoping people wouldn't notice the difference in my looks but when i keep getting the same question why do you look different i decided I'm going to tell you the full story ....Me and my husband decide to take a ride to go get some ice cream when another car ran straight  into us ..we was trap inside they had to use the claws of life to get us out ....our car was total ....we was rush to the hospital both unconscious we both had internal bleeding and  our faces was damage beyond repair so  we both had to get reconstruction surgery on both our face ....once we gain conscious the doctor came in and introduce himself ....then he introduce our plastic surgeon by the name of Dr Quan when i heard his voice ...I yell Quan what are you doing here see Quan my brother-in-law .....he laugh and said u know I'm a doctor ....i agreed but i didn't know his field of practice ...the other doctor interrupt and said hes one of the top plastic surgeon in his field .....Quan smile and said you  know I'm going to hook you and my brother up right .....Quan look at our x-rays then frown .......He said the nerves in our face was so damage that he had to create a whole new head then he talk about connect some shit with some other shit to make it work by then the medicine had kick in and i barely heard what the hell he was saying .....because he wasn't able to get the serial number of my catwa head from the damage ... he order what he thought i had .....he gave me a genus head (baby face version) and  Manno had Asthethic head but he order an Ak Deluxe head instead .......he also order us both the Legacy body then he realize i had a Matrieya body so he order me the updated version....Manno body was damage so he had to use the Legacy so he was recreate a whole new body and head .....When Dr. Quan came in on his rounds he had a cute little petite nurse with him......she keep making googlie eyes at my brother in law ....at one point i heard my brother in law ask the nurse to step behind the curtains .....i heard moaning and i think she even call him daddy but i was on pain meds so i could have been dreaming ......later that day he came in with the same nurse ..Nurse Minx  ....Dr Quan had her assist him in cut off our bandages then he smile ...He said i think you gonna be please with your looks ..well we both decide to  reveal ourselves to each other before we look at our own reflexion ..... when they turn us around to each other i look at Manno and was like dam .....when i said fine .....he was fine ...now my husband was always a handsome man but i was like dam it  hes fine lol .......seeing the smile on my man face told me he was happy with my brother in laws work ..... he hug  his brother dam u did good bro ......i was scared to look .....my anxiety was off the roof im not a vain person but i like my look .....finally i  open my eyes ...  inspecting my face l look at my nose and mouth i have dimples now ......it was different but i was happy  ...it was nice ...he said once the swelling go down you gonna be fine .....i smirk ....i was already fine laughing ....but you did good ......Now you know i have to do a shout out to my brother....if you need any kind of work done to your face ask for Dr. Quan the best plastic surgeon on SL














No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...