Saturday, April 25, 2020

ONE SPRING DAY

ON A LOVELY SPRING DAY

I woke up and went out on my balcony.  It wasn't too  hot or to cold one of those beautiful spring day...standing on my balcony contemplating what I want to do that day

I went into my closet and saw this yellow dress and it seem perfect for the day ahead I had that good coffee ..you know you have to have a good cup of coffee to start your day off so don't trip I know I'm not the only one  ....still undecided on what I was going to do today i know one thing I wasn't staying in the house....So I finally decided to take a ride 


Riding around just enjoying the beauty of spring when I saw this beautiful field of flowers  .....I had to stop so I pull to the side and got out ......remember the movie the color purple ...Sugar said it pisses the lord off when u walk pass a field of purple and don't notice it ....wonder if he feel the same with yellow flowers didn't want to risk it so I ran through them ...even felt like singing ....of course I sang but it didnt have the same affect it had in the movie .... i didn't have a band and group of people to follow me but I song off key to nobody and felt good about it laughing  and even took the time to smell the flowers as the old folk would say .....I even pick some and took them with me



 lets talk about the outfits....everything I have on is from the Saturday Sale 
the first outfit I got at the (MasKara) tiffany set in different colors I have on the lilac in 75L
the second outfit i also got at the Saturday sale
 Outfit: Belle Epoque (Bahia) Leave in Yellow  75L 
Hair: Lamb Sunflower Balayaga 75L 




wondering around some more I saw some beautiful roses of all colors grab a basket left 10 where I grab the basket figure the basket couldn't have cost no more than 10 dollars ......and pick me some roses then I  wonder into this gazebo where there was a  white grand piano that needed tuning and a Harp that look magical ....was going to play the harp but decide against it ...I didn't want some shit  to pop out.....don't judge me I know I watch too much tv but just in case Im not here for that shit....I must have been there for hours ...once I arrived home my allergies was on fleek .....had my ass sneezing and my eyes puffy definitely a sigh of spring is here ....taking my allergy pill and drinking my tea ......it was a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...