Saturday, April 11, 2020

HAPPY EASTER

AN EASTER TALE 
I was in the yard just walking around admiring all the beautiful flowers on this spring day when i spotted some bunnies ....look again to see if my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me it was definitely bunnies they hop back into the woods beside my house as i got closer i notice some colorful eggs  ....curious whats this i say to myself as i lean down to inspect the eggs .....as i pick-up the eggs and  inspecting the different colors I

saw one of the rabbit come up to me .....put his paws on me i could do anything but smile ......i was very gentle when i pick him up ..... pat him then i let him go with his family that was peeking from the woods .......Happy Easter to everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...