Friday, April 10, 2020

Going Undercover

Sexy Stripper Cop


I got a call from my my Captain ....that I'm still mad at by the way from a couple of blog ago ....well he call me and ask me to come to the police department ...at first i thought it was a set -up thinking have i done anything lately .......nothing came to mind so i headed down to the captain office ...once i got there with a box of donuts just in case i was in trouble ......i went straight to his office ...he told me to sit down said .....he needed me to go undercover said this was right down my alley ...said we need to get the son of a bi#ch ...said he need me to find the perk that's been raping and murdering strippers ...he has already hurt and kill about seven ladies and we need him off the street asap  ....you can whip his ass and this is off the record but do what you do best .....we really need you to start right away ....we already got your outfit....sucking my teeth ....here we go ....looking at the skimpy outfit .(side thought ...why Captain always get me shit that show my ass).....he gave me the file on him .......this should be easy your his type .....so im sure he will come after you .....just eager to get back on the job .....in my mind i had this extravagant gentleman's club ....when i arrived it was a hole in the wall sucking my teeth i got to dance in this dump  .....pissed Captain always leave out info .....well i started dancing ....it didn't take long before i spotted him ....i saw the perk come in ...He pull up a chair in front of my pole .....he watch me dance for hours ...something told me to call for back up .....he watch me  for 4 hours and only tip me 20 dollars cheap bastard .....he was creepy as hell....as i left the club i notice he was following me ....he came up and grab me from behind .....i slam me up against the wall .....tried to over power me .....i punch him...he was shock at the power behind the punch ....was able to grab my gun after kicking his ass then this fool pull out a knife ....i look at him like really who bring a knife to a gun fight got piss all over and again and we fought again ...pistol whip him for being dumb .... he was arrested without incident just a good ole ass kicking ....sad to say i didn't get to shot him would love to shot him in the balls ....wanted him to get smart but he wouldnt so i took in and got another criminal off the street ....Captain was happy but i need another vacation

Lets' talk about my outfit .....everything i have on is from the Saturday Sale except the pair 
Outfit: Spoiled Hit & Run bodysuit in Salmon in 75L 
also i got the Spoiled Walkie talkie with bento hold pose fatpack 75L
Shoes: KC GIORGIA FATPACK FOR 99L
Hair: DOUX- Damiana  hairstyle fatpack  475L all together.... u can get the basic for 125 and the deluxe 350 L depending on the hair i get both 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...