Saturday, May 9, 2020

MY SWEET TOOTH

A FOOL FOR CUPCAKES

I had a sweet tooth so I decided to head down to the bakery.  Looking at the selection they had a nice variety ....  I had order an expresso while trying to decide between a slice of cake or a cupcake .....when the person behind the corner ask me if I had decided yet ....I told her I want a couple of cupcakes......she smile once a month we put a cupcake cart outside its a monthly special  ...just then the guy was rolling it out  ......when the cart came out it was like this cute cupcake bike thingy ....shit I don't know what to call it but it was adorable ......so i told the lady ill just get an cupcake from the cart.....now lets talk about this cart ...it had a variety of delicious cupcakes. Choc, vanilla, strawberry, red velvet and several more flavors ..when I was trying to decide which cupcake I was going to purchase  the cart guy again hell i don't know what to call him .......told me to watch his cart he will be back .....I said wait I cant .....well i can but this wasnt  a good idea ....first I love sweets so much that I open a bakery because of it ........he said you will be fine  he'll be right back just had to go to the bathroom ....so i waited looking at the variety ....by then i had figure out what  I wanted to purchase one of each flavor ......about 15 min later he still wasnt back ....he must have lost his mind .....I said to myself I'm giving him another 5 mins then I'm leaving this cart ......then i got this bright idea to take the cart with me .....u know that voice in your head tell you when you doing wrong well mine name Truth ....she often speak to me and warn me ....did I listen ...hell no she talks to dam much but I do admit she's right most times ....well this heifer told to to not even think about it .....too late I took the bike ...can i say that shit was heavy cause of the cupcakes .....started to leave that shit several time  but he will learn not to ask a random person to watch a cart full of cupcakes ...well while I was riding several  people  stop and ask me how much so shit I



Lets talk about the outfit:
you can pick it up at the Audacity Event
Suga Baby Maria Dress 
this dress come in 12 different colors im wearing the pink
fit for  Slink, Maitreya, Belleza
299L for this dress with the hud
head out to Audacity to pick up the dress by grabbing this link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WestCoast%20Stables/164/38/23

If you feeling this dress and would like to check out more of their stuff
Store: Suga Baby

Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fama/227/238/25

Market Place:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165923


sold them for 150L a cupcake .....told them to meet me at my old bakery spot ...made a killing and the cupcakes was good .....felt guilty so i took the cart back at night and park it in front of the bakery .... did I leave them the money ....hell no I didn't feel that guilty ......guess I have to find me a new bakery after this



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...