Thursday, June 25, 2020

BRIT BRAT "FASHION SHOUT-OUT"

                                                                DOG SITTING


A friend of mine call me and ask if I would check on her house while she's out of town I said yes when she drop off the keys she said oh I need you to feed and walk the dogs .....rolling my eyes .....she's not slick she wanted me to do that all along ......she had me 3 labs ....they was so cute ....she live in the wilderness well maybe not the wilderness but that shit felt like it lol  she kind of live in the country .......  I went into my closet and grab some leggings I got at the Darkness Fair .......grab a crop top and was out the door took my little yorkie with me ....do you know she sleep the whole way and while I walk the dogs her little butt was knock out   ....I took a little break to have some ice-cream and here love come looking like she want some.....I guess you  figure out that Love is my dog ..... just like a dog .....as I sit here enjoying the my girlfriend tea ....gonna eat up her food ......when she call to check up on the furry family i told her they was fine and that she gonna have to do some grocery shopping she get homes ...she just laugh and said figures ....gonna have myself a min vacation myself at her house lol





Let's talk about my outfit

Top: Vagrant Adeline Top in white I got from the Saturday Sale 75L

The pants is from one my favorite
Hexed- [H] SINsations Leggins
comes in 9 different patterns
Im currently wearing the star pattern leggins
you can get them at the Darkness Event for 150L

Uber await you:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zen%20Soul/241/184/37


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...