Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 GIVE THAT DRESS BACK 


My husband often does business in Tokyo .....When I'm not working, I often go with him....Mr. Sun one of my husband business partners open an clothing store in Tokyo.....YoU By GeMyles have you heard of it .... .....So When we meet up at the hotel he had a gift for me ....he always telling my husband how beautiful I am ......When we got up to the hotel room I couldn't wait to open the present...It was a dress .....Man Can I say that dress was hot....When I tried it on ....Manno came in the room and told me to take it off........I look at him like he had lose his mind ....shit that dress look like it was made for just me...Your not wearing that was what he said ....my response was you want to bet .....we was supposed to go out that night but he decided he wasn't coming .....shit one money don't stop no show so I went out and had a ball 



 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Claudine Outfit

comes with dress and panty liner

fit Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Peach, reborn, Erika

comes with a Hud for the dress and panty of 15 different texture

I'm wearing this in purple

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link YoU By GeMyles

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: WSG-Katora

Shoes: KC-Florine Heel

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...