Saturday, May 6, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

WE WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY BALL


My friend called to see if we can play volleyball on the beach .......I said no at first after hearing him plead I changed my mind .....I got dress in an this bathing suit from Galagher........I was suppose met him at the beach ......I waited and waited and he never showed after calling him repeatedly and no answer thinking he got me fuck up ..... I said fuck it and got a drink ........after chilling at the beach for about an hour brewing im my anger i headed home .........several hour later he called at first I didn't answer my phone but curiosity go the best of me so I answer .....come to find out his daughter fell at school and was in the hospital .....I'm glad his daughter is ok......we agreed to a raincheck 


Spotlight Item:

Galagher

Galagher: Zoe

Comes with a top and panties

this fit Genx, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn

this come with a hud of 10 solid and 5 multi color texture for the top and panties and the panties trim

I'm wearing one of the multi color texture

You can pick this up at the Dubai Event by clicking the link @ Dubai Event

You have till the 15th of May.....Meanwhile check out the main store by clicking the link Galagher Store


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair:  Sintiklia-Addison Hair

Shoes: n/a

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Collar







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...