Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Im About To Do Some Yoga


Here lately Ive been doing yoga........I told my friend  I had started to do yoga...and she suggest that I do it by the beach .......I put on my outfit I pick up at Lilleth Mills and grab my Walkman and headed to the beach with my yoga mat.....I figure I would listen to my music while I do yoga.....I laid my mat down on the deck and started doing yoga.....the strangest thing I never got to listen to my music something about the waves crashing against the shore was so soothing .......I have to call my girl back let her know she was right 




Spotlight Item

Lilleth Mills Original Mesh Clothing

Lilleth Mills x Loud

comes with top, shorts and walkman 

fit Gen X (Classic/Curvy), Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn

This comes with a pastel, Neon and vibrant hud of 10 different colors of the outfit and the trim the same for the walkman

im wearing in vibrant turqoise with a white trim ....i made walkman the same color with a white trim

You can pick this up, at the main store  Lilleth Mills

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: WSG_Katora

Shoes: Spade: AF1 Sneaker

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and  initiall-dia (B) Platinum necklace










No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...