Sunday, May 21, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I FEEL LIKE SKATING 


I was spring cleaning and ran across my skates .....smiling at the memories of those skates ....I decided to put my cleaning to the side ....I got dress put my hair in to pigtails and headed to the local skating rink ........I was there by myself when I seen Deadpool guy skating around me ......everywhere I go he pop up .....I was irritated .....if I skate to the left he comes over there i started skating so fast that I lost my balance and bust my ass after getting up  .....finally I stop and ask him what he want .....I just want you to skate with me ......sigh ok so I join Deadpool ..... we dance as I grab his hips ....to my surprise I had fun. 




Spotlight Item:

Galagher

Galagher: Chiara

Comes with a top and skirt

this fit Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

this come with a hud of 10 plaid texture for the skirt and 10 solid for the tops and 2 for straps

Im wearing this in a soft peach


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair:  Sintiklia-Addison Hair

Shoes: n/a

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Collar














No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...