Saturday, May 20, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 THE INVATOR


I went out the bunker and rode around feeling eyes on me ....I decided to get back thinking I was being paranoid  ....I got back inside checking my weapon's .......hearing Robo come in the keep spinning around which told me danger was near........just as I was starting to get relax ....I saw a shadow in my peripheral vision .....I started to grab my weapon ......I look over at robo he was in a defense stand .......here we go again I thought as I shot at the intruder ......after the fight I told robo we going to have to find another place they found us 



Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::.."Suvi" Outfit

It comes in a body suit and shorts

This fit Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Kupra

This comes in Black, Black/beach, Black/white (Hawaii), Grape/Black, Green/Black, Petrol/black, Pink/White/Pink/Black(Yummy)Red/Black, Tan/Brown, White, white/black and White/Rose

Im wearing this in black/beach

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link Pink Cherry Store 

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: KMH-Hair Cp020

 Shoes: KC IMKA sandals

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and intial-dial (B)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...