Thursday, May 11, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

  •  Midnight Snack 

  • My husband drag me to this banquet dinner ......He know I hate going cause the serve the same thang every year ......that dry ass chicken , ,mashed potatoes they not that bad ....but u can mess up mashed potatoes and dry ass peas.......so I was hungry as hell .....once it was almost over I couldn't wait to get home to raid my refrigerator.......on the way out the hubby was talking entirely to much .....although they was compliment me about my dress i was ready to go .....once home the hubby suggest sundaes.....he got out the ice cream and chocolate syrup with strawberries on the top .....omg can I say sooooo good he made me two .......nothing like a midnight snack 

Spotlight Item: 

Peperoncino Store

*Mary- by Peperonico

comes with a dress

fit Belleza,  Maitreya, Legacy and Slink 

comes with the hud of 10 different colors in pastel and 8 different colors in glossy

Im wearing this in light blue pastel

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: S-Club "Linda"

 Shoe: KC Ariel Heels

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...