Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 My Little Surprise 


I've been stress here lately .......I've been ill snapping at my co-workers and hubby ......I was feeling like in need to get a way I was feeling like I need a vacation ......I was on the phone complain to the hubby .....about a week later my husband called me and told me to pack a bag for 5 days....My question was pack a bag where we going ......He said Brit just do what I say...sucking my teeth ....I pack a bag and I pack his ......He came in the room ......he was holding this cute little king Charles spaniel .......i smile .....what we going to do to with the do with me ......when we got to the airport  he hand me the my tickets ......Aruba here we come ....


 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Gail Outfit

comes with short top, long top, sleeves, and pants 

fit Gen X, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

comes with a Hud for the pants and tops of 15 different texture

I'm wearing this in white

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ YoU By GeMyles

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Truth-Diamond Hair

Shoes: KC-Ariel Hair

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...