Friday, May 26, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

Not Built For The Jungle


I was on a girls trip ......My friends decided to do a Jungle tour .....At first I was like hell no but after much persuasion I decided to go .....When we got there i decide this not going to be that bad .....trying to encourage myself to have fun ..... during the ride through the tour the tour guide said me might see a tiger but its very rare ....i was thinking good I don't need those kind of problems .....one was midway through the tour we stop at a souvenir shop he pointed to a monkey .......so I went close to the tree where the monkey to take a picture .....then i saw an elephant ....i didn't get to close but still took a picture close enough to get him in the picture .....i want to take a picture by the arch way when i spotted a tiger that didn't see me I back up until i got to the truck and got in it....


Spotlight Item: 
Peperoncino Store
*Belen- by Peperonico
comes with a top and shorts.
fit Belleza,  Maitreya,  and Slink 
this outfit is what you see is what you get 
im current wearing the outfit 
You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Peperoncino

Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001
Body: Maitreya V5.3
Hair: Truth Muse Hairstyle 
Shoes: Tetra Sneakers
Accessories: Avanti Delseah Earrings 
oh did I tell you the tour guide helper had a rifle in his hand ......when i sat down i ask to hold it but he didn't let him tho ...told him i spotted a tiger .....he warn the tour guide .....he drove close to the building so they can hurry on ......once we rode pass the tiger chase us for about a mile.....he would give me his gun but i was going to take it if the tiger has caught up to us .....I should have stay my ass home like I first thought about it ......then they had the nerve to say that was fun i look at them like they crazy what's fun having a tiger chase your van ......never again 




Jungle Love-by Morris Day and the Time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...