Thursday, April 20, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

What's This Feeling 


`I missed my period it's been about 3 weeks now and I thought i was pregnant.....the husband is out of town I was hoping to tell him he's going to be a father .I will say he's not press either way but I would be nice ...I going to be carrying a little girl or boy with his chocolate complexion with my eyes and his lips .....I went to CVS and brought a pregnancy test and it was negative ......something wash over me ....I laid in bed for days not washing my ass ....when I wasn't crying I was sleeping .....I just couldn't getting myself together .....After the 3rd day my best friend pop up at the house .....She has a emergency key so she let herself in cause I don't answer the doorbell or her knocking .......She comes in go through the house and comes in my room ......she come near be .....oh hell naw .....she looks at me and tell me she will be back .....


an hour later .....she comes back with a bag from Galagher and she go in my bathroom and run me a tub of water .....she helps me get up and she hands me the bag she brought in .........she told me to hurry up cause she going to make us breakfast and she will have my coffee ready .....I will say the shower did make me feel good .....I pull out the outfit and got dressed I look in the mirror and comb and brush my hair and though on a scarf  when i came down she hand me my favorite coffee.....tell me to drink .......she said i figure you was depress ....thinking depress that's was the feeling 


Spotlight Item:

Galagher

Galagher: Andreza

Comes with a top 

this fit Genx, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn and Erika

this come with a hud of 5 different colors 

I'm wearing in pink 

If you go to the main store and join the group you can actually get this item for free Galagher Store

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair:  Foxy-Dawn Hair

Shoes: n/a

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Collar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...