Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A Day Of Surfing




I been taking surfing lesson for weeks now.....I decided go to the beach...I decided to go surfing .....I really had a nice time ....




Spotlight Item: 

Peperoncino Store

*Cerezita- by Peperonico

comes with top, skirt, and panties

fit Belleza,  Maitreya, Legacy and Slink 

comes with the hud of 10 different colors and 5 multi-color also it comes with 10 different colors skirt, panty and bely

I'm wearing this in multi color top and yellow.

You can pick this up at the main store by click the link Peperoncino Store


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: Doux Alori 

 Shoes:N/A

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...