Sunday, April 9, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Visiting An Old Friend


I have a best friend that was in the military he came home and call me to come see him ......I got dress and heard the hubby say you look cute where you going .....I told him my best friend back from the army is in town for a month and I'm going to see him.....He look at me like I'm crazy ....I'm not going to let you go see him by myself.....rolling my eyes let was my thought ....this man has lost him mind I told him I wasn't asking for permission  ......then out of the blue he ask me was we fucking .....hell no was my response he's like a big brother you know that though .....he suck his teeth and said let me find out .....then he ask me why was I looking so sexy to see him ....rolling my eyes I look normal I grab my keys and headed to best friend house before I cuss him out  ....I arrived then we hug...it was so nice to see him ....he has this fire escape that we use to chill .....we had drinks smoke a blunt and hung out on the fire escape after ......He looks at me and said you are filling out ....dam Brit....your pretty as fuck ..... I blushed ......Then we reminisced about the old neighborhood and people that still live there ....I had a good time with my old friends and agreed to meet up with him to go to lunch also let him meet my husband ...they have talk on the phone never meet in person so it's about that time.



Spotlight Item:

Pink Cherry Store

..::PC::.."Aletta" Outfit

It comes in a top and Jeans

This fit Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

This comes in Black, Black/Grey, Blue/Black, Brown/Black, Emerald/Black, Grape/Black, Light Gey/Black, Lilac/Blue/ Petrol/black, Print1/Black, Print2/Blue, Red/Black, White/Black, and White/Dark Blue

Im wearing this in Print2/blue

You can pick this up at me main store by clicking the link  Pink Cherry Store

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Doux -Nomi Hairstyle 

 Shoes: KC Alycia Heel 

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...