Sunday, April 2, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Did He Stand Me Up




Here the deal me and the hubby has both been working long hours ......So we decided to have a date night .....we was going out to dinner and then dancing .....I was excited cause I haven't got dress up in a min ....now let me tell you about this dress .....when I put it on ....it fit like it was made just for me ....I put my hair up in a bun cause my husband love my messy bun he just like my hair up period.....smiling at the end result I couldn't wait till he came home .......I waited ....and waited and called and waited next thing I know I was asleep when I woke up he still wasn't home and wasn't answering my phone ....I had been blowing his phone up ......I was worried and pissed ....finally I got undress and went to bed .....the next day I had nothing to say to him ....he came to me trying to explain I wasn't trying to hear me ....I heard him say he had to go to sl mobile to get another phone ....I rolled my eyes and went into the room and slam the door .....he was downstairs, and I was in my room fuming mad as hell ..........







I finally said fuck it ....later on that night still mad I got up and decided I was going to the club .....fuck him I thought .....I can find someone who want to spend time with me ......I hop in the shower and put the same dress on cause I didn't get to really wear it ......put my hair up smiling ....my husband definitely going to trip ......when I came downstairs he was in the downstair shower he came out with a towel wrap around him lower half ....dam he sexy I thought .....ok focus Brit I told myself ....He ask where you going ....my response was out .....he shook his head .....ok then he said give me 15 min to get dress ....I look at him like he was crazy ......I'm going alone .....he came over an grab my face ....don't fuck around and get some dude killed ....I will killed over you .....so no your are not going out by yourself .........sliding his hand around my waist .....and whispering can I eat you ....rolling my eyes ....then he sigh ....baby I'm sorry I lost my phone and had a flat tire so I had to walk to the nearest gas station which was about 5 miles away ....When I get there they act like they didn't want to let me use their phone....I call you and then I call  triple A when I got home you was knock out I knew you was going to be mad ....but u know I can't let you go out without me ....you look like a smack you want me to go to jail he fussed I smile getting over my anger ......u know what it is beautiful .......He finish getting dress looking like a snack himself and I smile ....we end up going out ....as I walk in guy was checking me out even guy with other chicks I wish Manno would ...he lean over and said yeah u definitely trying to make me go to jail I laugh we end of dancing the night away 


Spotlight Item

Lilleth MIlls Original Mesh Clothing

Lilleth Mills x Luster

comes with dress  

fit Gen X (Classic/Curvy), Kupra, Legacy, and Reborn

This comes with a glitter hud of 10 different colors for basic and pastel

it has a special effect hud 24  different colors 

you can use this advance lighting setting also without this dress look gorgeous both ways 

I'm wearing this in the pastel in light green

You can pick this up, at the main store Lilleth Mills Orginal Mesh Clothing


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: WSG_Luki

Shoes: KC Elise Heels

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker


advance lighting on this pic


                                                            Theme Song: Sorry by Ciara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...