Friday, April 7, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Thinking About You


I was home alone drinking a glass of wine looking out the window watching the wave crash against the listening to Johnny Gill coon in the background .......thinking about how my man after all those years still can't get enough of me .....now I can't lie when we first met we was always fucking but as the years go by we don't get it in but BABY when we do ......its everything ....we made love last night and I can't stop thinking about the way he make me feel ....feeling my yearning moisten......thinking I would love to feel his hand ......mmmmhmmmm shaking my head .....I untie my top and massage my breast side note ......I got to get another one of those...my breast didn't fall out of the top those puppies stayed in place........ok off topic but I could definitely would love to feeling him inside of me....I started to handle my itch when I heard him come in ......he saw me and said don't start it without me ......I smile got to love that man 






Spotlight Item:

Galagher

Galagher: Ella 

Comes with a top and panties

this fit Genx, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

this come with a top detail hud of 13 different textures and for 13 different texture for the panties 

You can pick this up at the Kinky Event @ Kinky Event

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head

Body: Legacy 1.3

Hair: Stealthic-Wish

Shoes: n/a

Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Collar





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...