Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 Checking Out the Amusement Park 


I felt like doing something different I remember riding past this amusement park about 2 months ago ..........i got dressed and headed to the amusement park .....once I was inside, I rode the little tea cup also I check out the bearded lady but that wasn't nothing to brag about look like it was glued on but if she like it I love it .....I also was about to go to a roller coaster when I spotted the concession stand ......At first I ate an candy apple then I order a hotdog .....after that I ate an funnel cake and last but not least I had a cotton candy a pink one and blue one but the both taste the same to ......I headed to ride the roller coaster but decided against it .....I start feeling full and sick .....I think It was the cotton candy so I headed home .....I definitely coming back and dragging the hubby with me 



Spotlight  Item:

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::"KoKo" Outfit 

outfit comes with dress and boots

fit Gen X,  Kupra, Legacy Maitreya, Reborn 

comes in ombre 1 to Ombre 12j

I'm wearing this in ombre 7  (this is red and purple )

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @  ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Sintikla Kimmy Hair

 Shoes: comes with the outfit 

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Rossi Brat Choker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...