Monday, June 5, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 The Pool Party 


My friend called me to invite me to her pool party.....I didn't feel like going  but she always comes to my outings .......Even thought I wasn't in the mood to put on an bathing suit....I was still cute in this outfit I pick up at Galagher.....When I arrived I had a taste for a cola .....they had drink imaginable but no cola......So I rode up to the corner store and pick up a six pack of cola.....I drank it as soon as I got there .....do you know the minute I sat those soda down they was gone ....see I wasn't the only one that wanted a cola 




Spotlight Item:

Galagher

Galagher: Paola

Comes with a top and shorts

this fit Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn

this come with a hud of 10 different texture for the short and 10 different texture with sayings

I wearing this in a rose color

You can pick up at the Dubai Event @ Dubai Event






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...