Friday, June 30, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORD


Two weeks ago... me and the hubby got into an argument ...Words was said but then he took to another level ..he brought up that I don't do anything sexy anymore said he think I don't have in me to be sexy I lost it he said......a couple of days went by and he apologize .....and I forgave him but in the back of my mind I was thinking I'm going to make you eat those words .......I waited till he forgot all about what he said ...I went and got this sexy lil lace number at YoU by GeMyles .....I practice this dance routine to Mya -My love is like Wo ...


 Spotlight Items:

YoU by GeMyles

YoU By GeMyles Abbie Lace Lingerie

comes with bra, garter, stocking, and thong

fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya,

comes with a Hud  of 15 different texture

Im wearing this in black 

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.6

Hair: Nova Utopia 

Shoes: KC-Charm Pumps

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings



I cook dinner he went upstairs and was laying on the bed chilling when I turn the lights down in our room I  had the chair I was going to use sitting to the side ......I pull it to the center of the bedroom lit the fireplace .....and turn the music on .......I dance coming close to him putting my cleavage in his face .....at one point in the routine I grab his hands and slide it down my thigh......he was drooling .....after the routine he thought he was going to get him some ......I walk out saying  lose my sexy never  ......I went in the spare bedroom and lock door ......he knock on the door baby please let me in .....


MY THEME SONG-   MYA-MY LOVE IS LIKE --WO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...