Sunday, June 11, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

I CAN'T READ CARDS 


I have a friend that read tarot cards and stuff like that .....she was always eccentric coming up and that never really change  but good peoples.......when I would come over her house she would always have her cards out .....and she would try to teach me to read cards .....half the time I would be in my phone and would just repeat what she said .....I was not interested at all at that shit .....so one evening I stop pass her shop and she decided to go get us something to eat.....she told me to had a client that was coming in for a reading but if he come early she told me to tell him to have a seat she will be right back .....I was sitting at her table trying to figure out how to play solitaire with the card was about to write numbers on her cards but she will kill me .....So i just playing around with the cards ......when her customer sat down in the opposite chair .....there was a pacific card I threw down he ask what that mean and I told him .....but I happen to remember  that particular card cause I remember the meaning of that card was dope.....but the rest I didn't have a clue...so he said what else I  start throwing  cards out making shit up for the meaning ......now he was a regular so he could probably read the card better than my friends


Spotlight Item: 

Peperoncino Store

*Fresh- by Peperonico

comes with a top and pants suit

fit Belleza, Maitreya, Legacy and Slink 

this comes in 18 different textures for the top and suit 

I'm wearing this in pink

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link for @ Peperoncino Store



Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Truth Fancful Hair

 Shoe: Spade-AF1

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 


I didn't know this at the time .....he would snicker a little at some of my shit I was making up ....when my friend walk in asking what the hell I was doing ......he spoke up and said she's over here giving bogus reading laughing ......she told me to get my ass out of her cards .....hand me my food and told me to grab the playing cards on the shelf till after she finish her reading 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...