Monday, June 12, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 ITS HOT IN THE DESERT


My husband ask me where I wanted to go on vacation ....I told him anywhere hot and lets do something new....Now when I said that I didn't mean desert.......Guess where we ended up the Sahara Desert....when I said hot I didn't mean desert hot lawd ...... Man it was hot as hell but i will say the experience was alright ....we even had our own camel .....I name him Jarod .....i figure it was a boy cause he like me from the beginning .....I don't know for sure cause I was going to look under all that to find out ......I felt like I was in a Janet Jackson video but by day 3 I was over it ....we spent a week .....I can check that off my bucket list but we wont be going back .....I did miss Jarod when we left though



Spotlight Item

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::"Isabella" Outfit 

outfit comes with top and skirt

fit Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn

comes in black, Pattern01, Pattern02, Pattern03, Pattern04, Pattern05, Pattern06, Pattern07, Pattern 08, Pattern 09, Pattern 10, Rose, and white

Im wearing this in white

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link Vivacious Inc:::Fashion and Style 

Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Truth -Fate Hair 

 Shoe:N/A

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 




Janet Jackson -Love will never do



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...