Friday, June 16, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 I'M HERE NOW


In a small part of the universe this is a small planet that hasn't been detected for years but every now then one of our creatures will escape and come to earth ....someone has to go to earth to capture it before American's detect it ......I received the call and I was headed to united states ......when I reach the united states I received the call to say he came back on his own .....shit I'm here now so I'm going shopping 





Spotlight Items:

YoUnique Couture

YoUnique Hilda

this comes with a dress and collar

 This has a hud of 20 different texture for the dress

You can pick this up at the WIP Event till June 22nd @ WIP Event also check out the


 main store by clicking the link @ YoUnique Couture

 

 Head: Lelutka Evo Halle 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.4 

Hair: Tram M0525

Shoes: KC Florine Heel

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...