Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 "Who Going Swimming"




I was home chilling looking in my closet .......when i spotted this sexy off the shoulder bathing suit I picked up at Lilleth. a week a go  .....i was going swimming but then I thought this too cute to get wet .... sitting on the lounge chair .....I hear Manno run and jump in the pool......Brit bring your ass in this pool ....I look at him like he was crazy........I look down and said get this wet .......he said man as he push the floatie near me ....I got on the floatie....I saw him watching me so i decide to play with him ....I was doing suggestive thing to tease him .....he lick his lips he said keep playing with me ......he said i sometimes forget how dam sexy you are......i smirk that's why i wore this to remind me ......next thing i know he a lift me over his shoulder taking me to our bedroom. 



Spotlight Item
Lilleth. Original
Lilleth.  Sandy
comes with top and pants 
fit Gen X (Classic/Curvy), Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn
This comes with a muted, Neon and Prints hud of 10 different colors of the outfit and the 10 for the ring that on the pants
I'm wearing in muted in (pink) 
You can pick this up, at the main store Lilleth. 


Head: Lelutka Evo Halle Head 3.1
Body: Legacy 1.6
Hair: Nova-Blossom
Shoes: KC Jade Wedge
Accessories:  Avada-Genevieve Earrings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...