Saturday, March 4, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 A New Experience 


My friend of mine wanted me to go with her to check out this new club that was open up across town ....I agreed and told her to pick me up around 9pm ......When we enter we was the only blacks that was in the building so it seem like all eyes was on us ........I notice the place had a country vibe to it ....and when listening to the music it was country ....oh great I thought ....I whisper in my girls ear girl this in not our crowd....she frown with her hands on her hips ....every crowd is our crowd .....I smile shaking my head well we was here now let's go to the bar and grab a drink .....while waiting to order I heard the dj make an announcement....I saw some guys and ladies head to the dance floor curiosity got the best of me so I followed .....the Dj put on a song and they started line dancing .......I watch as I try to memories the steps when a Genteman grab my hand to join I shook my head no but he insisted .....leading me on the dance floor we dance the sequence dance .....we laughed and I had sooo much fun ......surprisely my skin color didn't matter, and the music didn't matter I had fun lesson learn don't judge before trying it .....PS I been back several time since then




Spotlight Item:

Peperoncino Store

*Cleo* by Peperonico

comes with top and leggings 

fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink 

comes with hud for the top and laces in the back 12 different textures and a 8 textures for the leggings.

I'm wearing this in red.

 

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link @ Peperoncino


Head: Genus Head- Baby Face W001

Body: Maitreya V5.3

Hair: Doux Unruly Hair 

Shoes: KC Jane Hees

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings and Brat Choker




                                                     Theme Song: Line Dance to Footloose 
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...