Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

 WHAT YOU HAVE ON


My girl Desire call me and ask if I was available to play tennis this weekend these girl we played a while back wanted a rematch ......I was gamed .....smiling I just pick up the perfect outfit ....that Saturday I met Desire at the court ....Desire looks me up and down and ask what you have on ....my tennis outfit ....she frown its cute but how u going to play in those heels ...I look at her and say watch ...ok your feet going to hurt ....rolling my eyes ....I know I can play in those shoes. she sucks her teeth u better not complain .....we played the game ....we end up winning the games, but can I say a girl foot was killing me.....when I got in the car I couldn't wait to take the shoes off ....looking cute is painful I thought.





Spotlight Item:

Vivacious Inc. Fashion and Style

:::Vinc:::Studded "Suki" Outfit 

outfit comes with top, shirt and heels

fit Gen X,  Kupra, Legacy Maitreya, Reborn 

comes in black, blue,  grape, green, grey, orange, pink, plum, red, rose, teal and white

I'm wearing this in rose (each color top has a different saying)

You can pick this up at the main store by clicking the link ::Vivacious Inc.:: Fashion and Style


Head: Lelutka Evo Fleur 3.1

Body: Legacy 1.5

Hair: Phoenix Shay Hair 

 Shoes: comes with the outfit 

Accessories: Avada Genevieve Earrings 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Brat "Fashion Shout-Out"

SPA DAY   Spotlight Items: YoUnique Couture YoUnique -Daneen Outfit this come with one piece swimwear this fit Legacy,, Maitreya, Reborn and...